Contact Rotsinbos Private Game Farm now to book your own unforgettable South African adventure.
Mr Hendrik Joubert (Owner & Manager)
Mobile: 082 558 5376 (emergencies only)
Click map to enlarge
S 25° 28.471′
E 27° 42.376′
- Take N1 from Johannesburg and Pretoria in the direction of Pietersburg (Polokwane)
- Continue over Zambesi drive and then take the offramp left towards N4 Rustenburg.
- Continue with the N4 and take the offramp towards Brits.
- Turn right over the N4 towards Brits. Drive through the town of Brits.
- Approx. 23km once you’ve driven through Brits, you’ll find a shop and a liquor store on your right hand side called Blou Bul – to your left is a BP petrol station and the Golden Hours Pub.
- Immediately thereafter is a railway line.
- 2.3km after the railway line is an old building to your right. Just after this old building is a road sign that says Pleroma Boerdery and C15 – C50.
- Here you turn right onto the gravel road.
- Continue till you get to a T-junction at the canal. Turn right at this T-junction.
- Drive +-200m and turn left at the first little bridge that crosses the canal and follow the road till you see Rotsinbos on your left hand side.
- Enter through the gate and continue on this road along the fence to the camp site. +-2.5km.
About the Owners
Your hosts, Hennie and Hantie Joubert designed and built Rotsinbos Private Game Farm. They started their dream project in November 2004 and now, synonymous with the Rotsinbos tradition, every single guest received is warmly welcomed by them and treated to a luxurious, friendly and exciting stay.
Make your booking now
Remember to enquire about our special offers or packages tailored to your individual needs.